“最好,最美麗的東西
在這世界
不能被看到,甚至聽不到,
但必須用心去感受。”

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I.....

Konbanwa~~!
today is my last 2 day working at my current company lo...
Still remember when I submitted my resignation letter to her,
she never get any surprise(I think she already knew it)
And straightway asked me,
"Why?"
"I get better offer lo"
"How's your salary at incoming company?"
"Higher than here HALF lo"
"What's your position at there?"
"Same as last time lo"
"Oh...yahor you are the ex-staff there..."
"Yes, croupier"
"So...when is your last day?"
"20th April,2010,Tuesday"
"Ok la, got any friends want to working?
"No lo"
"Ok la,go back to work la"
"Yes~~~"

On that day, she treated me so nice so good...
Never asked me to work this work that...
That day I'm still remember was 15th April...

Until.....
16th April,
"Ms Ooi........!"
"Where is my report? That day I asked you to give me the workers list of Contract and Interview Form, where is it! I want it now! Before you leave MUST give me! I want it by today!"
Oh my god...
She started to bully me..
Whole afternoon I locked myself in the store room, No wind, No water, No fan, Nobody help me..
From 1.20pm to 5.00pm...
The Good Morning Towel that I used all become wet and wet and wet...
After complete, I rush to key-in the data in Excel...
Finally, at 6.00pm, I've done and submit to her.

OK,DONE! ~whole day was spent to her by doing this all stupid things for her,wasting my time!~

The next day(today),
again..
"Ms Ooi, do for me and seperate all the workers of packing dept to 4 group follow by what I write...today must done for me!"
Sigh......~
Always like that..never care of people is it busying doing things or what then give an stupid order plus must settle for her ASAP...
After done for her, some more give me Production's workers list and doing the same things...
Haih~
I don't understand lo...
Why I'm running soon, but she still want to bully me like this?
And these time more bad than previously..
She is really treat me as her DOG,
want me to walk then call me to walk,
want me to run then call me to run,
want me to bark then call me to bark,
want me to do what some more just call me la..
Whatever you like~
I'm leaving liao !

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry darling, she's just jealousy. She wants to be like you. Good luck in your new job. Big kisses.

    ReplyDelete