“最好,最美麗的東西
在這世界
不能被看到,甚至聽不到,
但必須用心去感受。”

Thursday, April 1, 2010

aih...

Today was my 1st time see panel clinic doctor as I've been working quite long time and change many jobs liao..
At first just saja² want to go, but after that my stomach really started to pain liao..
I ask dear to fetch me go(x transport ma)..
After reach there...register...waiting...and my turn.
I talked to doctor,
"Hi doctor, I'm stomach ache, 1st day la..."
"Ok lying on the bed let me see"
He pressed on my stomach.
"Which part pain? Here? Or here?"
"Ya there la stomach la"
"Ok I've checked finish"
......
After few minutes,
"Ok now, I give you some medicine, go back and eat"
"Ok you can go out now"
---------------
I'm waiting to get medicine.
"Ooi Shiau Ling~"
"Yes...."
"Ini ubat balik makan 3 kali, setiap kali 1 biji, sakit baru makan"
Then I asked,
"Kak, boleh minta time slip?"
"Ok tunggu sat.."
---------------
"Kak, boleh minta MC?"
SHOW TIME NOW...
"Sakit perempuan ini memang kami tak bagi MC la..."
Then they laugh at me.

WTF now!!??
I pain until cannot stand, my face from red turn to white, sweaty...almost to faint...
But they just laughing at me, never give MC and do nothing.
So disappointed about this panel clinic..
I won't visit this clinic anymore.


What a sucks big april fool day~! Disappointed~!

No comments:

Post a Comment